Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Saturday, April 21, 2012

What's Goin On? Sale on Online Classes and More!

Maybe you're getting Spring fever and wanting to unleash your creative juices....maybe you are looking for some new techniques to try out or some familiar ones to brush up on....maybe you want to enjoy an art class but you can't get away to go to one.....you're curious, you are talented, you are adventurous, and have a desire to learn, grown and be all that you can be. I can help you with that!! I am offering 4 online classes currently over at Creative Workshops and they are now on sale for $20.00 off the list price!!  This offer is a LIMITED time only offer, good now thru 
April 30th so don't delay, stop by today and sign up.

Oh did I mention that all classes are open ended and available 24/7.  This means you can work at your leisure, you can finish your projects in 6 weeks or you can finish them in 6 months...whatever is best for you!!

To purchase the classes , click on the links here:





Hope to 'see' you in class!!!
 Since you are in the neighborhood, I wanted to share a few pics of some mini works that I have been playing with in my studio this week. I'm really trying to have a nice selection for my next couple of shows of art that is under 50 dollars. I want to be sure that I have a good variety of art that is accessible to everyone yet still displays my signature color themes, funky  doodles, texture, and inspiring messages with in.  My block houses above do all that and more, and my little 4x4 blocks are just so cute, you want to eat them up like art candy!! :) 
 Prices for my minis are right now 22-45 dollars depending on the size and composition.  So totally affordable, collectible, and fun.

What color combination do you think I should do next? :)
I'm working on an orange and aqua set right now but I have more back grounds in the wings waiting for their turn.  Love to hear your ideas!!! What's hot now in your neighborhood??? :)
 So if you are in the area,   please do stop by my booth at Spring Fest in Southern Pines, NC  and I can assure you, you will have a visual treat that will delight and inspire you..and hopefully there will be several things to  catch your eye enough that you will just have to give them a good home!! :))
The show is from 10-4 on Saturday April 28th, 2012.  I'll be located on Broad St, right in front of Denkers store which is on the same block as the Ice Cream Shop.....

*I do accept custom orders so please email me at jodiohl@hotmail.com for any inquiries.
Also, something new for me is to offer shops wholesale purchases on some of my smaller works of art so if you  have a retail shop and think you would like to carry my work, please drop me a line.  Low minimums!

Until next time, have a wonderful weekend!

Jodi


Oh...PS...
you still have one more day to take advantage of my sale in my etsy shop!!

Stop over to see what's going on at Sweet Repeats Studio Shoppe  

No comments :