Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Saturday, August 02, 2014

Podcast: Online Video Teaching (An interview with me hosted by Cara from Icreateflix)

I don't do interviews often but when I do...I guess I have a lot to say!!   This is a jam packed podcast with my friend Cara over at Icreateflix.com.   Cara called me up to chat about art,  following your dreams and  how I got started teaching online art classes (PLUS lots of great tips for YOU if you decide to follow that same path).  

Here's more from Cara's intro on the episode:

*WARING THIS IS AN EXTRA LONG EPISODE OVER 1 1/2 HOURS PACKED FULL OF CONTENT ABOUT ONLINE VIDEO TEACHING ALL OUR EPISODES ARE USUALLY UNDER AN HOUR BUT THIS WAS TO JUICY TO CUT DOWN
Join Jodi Ohl and I today as we talk about the Hot Topic  “Online Video Teaching”.  Jodi has done over 16 online courses and I am the content developer for iCreateFlix.com, where I support many artists from around the country who offer their content online.
 In this extra special episode Jodi and I talk candidly about building your class, filming it and then the editing process. You will want to grab your pen and paper to take notes on this one!
Jodi is not only a full time mixed media artist but also a wonderful teacher who travels the country teaching art at live events and retreats. She has been and continues to be published in various major publications regularly. She became a full time artist two years ago and hasn’t looked back since as she is “Living The Creative Life” everyday.
VISIT www.iCreateFlix HERE:
To see classes Jodi offers on icreateflix.com visit:
* Please note the last 10 mins of programing we experience audio difficulties which is were we are talking about one of the retreats that Jodi is a founder in called REME to find out more about this retreat visit here:

Here's our podcast:  (click the image to be taken to blog talk radio)



Check out my latest class,  Twinks on Yupo over on Icreateflix!  Sale price now through 8/4--save 15.00!

No comments :